INFORMATION COLLECTED, TREATED & USED
- Upon your personal visit of this website or use of the function and/or service available through this website, we will, according to the nature of the foregoing, request you supply the information essential thereto and therefore treat and use it within the purpose and scope given thereby. Unless with a consent in writing given by you, GTI will not apply such information to other purposes.
- GTI will retain the name, email address and how to contact given by you and when it is used whenever you use the interactive functions such as our service mailbox, questionnaires survey and so on.
- In common browsing, the server will spontaneously document the related paths including your IP, when it is used, your browser, documentation of the data browsed and clicked by you and so on, and they are the references to improving our internet services. This is strictly for internal use and shall never be made public.
- To make the precise service available, we will collect the information of the questionnaires survey for the statistic and analytic purposes where the figures or remarks compiled or concluded of the analytic results are strictly for internal research and might be made public if necessary, but this will not involve the data of any specific individual.
- GTI has installed all sorts of related equipment and essential measures for information security to the GTI hosting including but not limited to firewall and antivirus systems for protecting this website as well as your personal information. The strict protective measures adopted by GTI secure that only those licensed can access your personal information and those accessible to such information have been entered into the confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement with GTI where a violator will receive the corresponding penalty by law.
- If it is must to trust a third party to provide the service out of the business need as necessary, GTI will strictly request the party concerned amply fulfill compliance with the confidentiality obligation as well and thereby adopt the necessary check flow to make sure that such compliance has been amply done.
To make the best services available, GTI will place and access our cookie in your personal computer. If you are desirous of declining such cookie, you may reject it by setting up the high level of privacy in the browser functions and this may disable some functions of this website from execution as planned by GTI.